Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm David Lanum and I am a Physical Therapist.
My favorite book other than the Bible is Battling Unbelief by John Piper.
My favorite color is clear.
Of all the places I have ever been, Death Valley was the most memorable and Haleakala Crater, Maui was the most beautiful.
Some of the things I enjoy most are scuba diving and traveling.
I have been going to Grace Community Church for 6 years.
One of my ministries I enjoy the most is Short-Term Missions.
I have been a Christian for 9 years.
The Malawi Medical Trip will be my 4th Ministry Trip.

Hi! My name is Amanda Yen and I am a 3rd year UCLA premed student.
My favorite book other than the Bible is Tale of Two Cities.
If I could be an animal I would be a penguin because they wobble when they walk and look cute doing it.
My favorite color is magenta and turquoise.
Of all the places I have ever been, Hawaii was the most memorable.
Some of the things I enjoy most are dancing, singing, fishing, hanging out with friends.
I have been going to Grace Community Church for 2 years.
One of my ministries I enjoy the most is small group leading.
I have been a Christian for about 10 years.
The Malawi Medical Trip will be my 3rd Ministry Trip.

Hi! My name is Chien-Wei James Kung and I am a RD (Registered Dietitian).
If I could be an animal I would be a lion because they are fearless. My favorite color is blue.
Of all the places I have ever been, Monteverde, Costa Rica was the most memorable.
Some of the things I enjoy most are being in the outdoors, teaching (2 favorite topics: the Bible and nutrition), playing ping pong, having deep theological conversations, telling corny jokes.
I have been going to Grace Community Church for 2 years.
One of my ministries I enjoy the most is serving in Foundry, especially through preaching God's Word.
I have been a Christian for 14-18 years (I don't know when I was saved. I was young.)
The Malawi Medical Trip will be my 3rd Ministry Trip total. (1st through Grace Community Church)

Hi! My name is Geoffrey Drew and I am a Family physician.
My favorite book other than the Bible is The Complete works of Shakespeare.
If I could be an animal I would be a Giraffe because they are so tall.
My favorite color is green.
Of all the places I have ever been, Alaska was the most memorable.
Some of the things I enjoy most are BBQ, Rugby, June, July, hikes, biking and my Camry.
I have been going to Grace Community Church for 19 years.
One of my ministries I enjoy the most is singing in the choir.
I have been a Christian for 18 years.
The Malawi Medical Trip will be my second Ministry Trip.

Holly Drew, Team Support

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howz it, Geoffrey!

Am thinking of you guys and praying for a fruitful and effective time for all!

Love you.

pjh

Sheryl Crawford said...

To the Team: I am praying for this awesome team of servants. Many of us will be with you in prayer. We pray that the Lord will minister to hurting people through you, and bring them to repentance and salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
P.S. - David , you are the greatest physical therapist on the planet!
Sherri Crawford